Wednesday, May 16, 2012

mini works of art


Hi everyone.........just wanted to share some artist trading cards I've made. This is the most recent one, entitled, "behind the smiles".


this one I made for an Artchixstudio swap:



and here are some using magazine images:








They are just the size of a baseball card and fun to collect! I remember making collage art in my basement when I was growing up, before there was "mixed media" art. I use to mix and match magazine images of women's faces. It was so much fun! Time would just slip by and I would be lost in the moment. I also used to colorize black & white photos with food coloring. A few years ago, I wrote an article about it for a magazine called, "Artitudezine". I'll post a picture of the article tomorrow. Have a great day:)





No comments:

Post a Comment